You deserve to be comfortable in your own home. If pests are stealing your food, making noise at night, or otherwise disrupting your home life, consider having a team of professionals eliminate your pest problem once and for all. Best Pest Management provides effective pest control services throughout the Central Valley.
Issues Associated with Pests
The prompt removal of pests is essential for your health and comfort. Here are a few problems that may occur if a pest problem goes unaddressed.
- Property Damage: Rodents will gnaw on just about anything—including important wiring. In terms of property damage, however, termites present the greatest risk and expense.
- Disease Transmission: Rodents and cockroaches have been known to carry a wide range of diseases that can infect humans. Some people suffer severe allergic reactions when exposed to certain pests.
- General Discomfort: Even if pests didn’t cause damage and transmit diseases, their presence would still be unnerving. If for no other reason, professional pest control is important for your own peace of mind.
Bed Bug Treatment
Bed bugs have made a significant comeback in recent decades. Merely getting rid of your mattress will not solve your bed bug problem; you need a professional to come and eliminate bed bugs from your entire home.
- Identification: If you have bed bugs, you may notice dark fecal spots, egg shells, and discarded exoskeletons on your mattress. Bed bugs will also leave red sores on your skin.
- Extermination: After a thorough examination, the Best Pest Management team will use a HEPA Vac and residual insecticide to eliminate bed bugs. We’ll then return after about a week to ensure that the bed bugs are gone.
- Prevention: After the extermination process, it’s up to you to prevent bed bugs from returning. When staying at hotels or others’ houses, thoroughly inspect mattresses for signs of bed bugs.
Working with Best Pest Management
Our staff members are all licensed and insured, and regularly undergo extensive training to stay up to date on the latest treatments. We know how important your home is to you and your family—if you call (209) 497-5777, we’ll gladly provide you with a free estimate and get started on your pest problem.